Contact us: 1800 606 302
Community Visitor Scheme Login
Events - add a new event
- Go to https://communityvisitorscheme.sa.gov.au/members/events/_edit
- Log in, using your username and password
- In the top left of the screen, select New
- In the panel that opens, from the list on the left, select Events
- From the choices in the centre of the panel, select Single Calendar Event . Do not use the Recurring Calendar Event option.
- In the Title bar, enter the Event title. You may need to include the year to avoid confusion.
- Complete the other details of the Event. Events that have passed, or are more than six months in the future, will not display on the website.
- Show in menu? select No
- Create locations - select Select New Location
- A File Tree opens. Make sure that the section highlighted in blue is Events (asset 76860). If it is not, click to select.
- When Events is highlighted, look in the bottom right of the screen for the Select button. Click to select.
- You are ready to upload the Event. Click the Create button.
- A blue progress bar will appear. Wait for it to finish processing.
- When the process is complete, look at the middle right for Edit. Click to select.
- The screen for the Event opens. On the top left of the Status panel, under Change?, use the drop-down menu to select Approve and Make Live.
- On the top right of the window, select Save.
- Your Event is live.
To exit, look at the top right of the screen. Click on the 'head and shoulders' image and select log out.