Contact us: 1800 606 302
Community Visitor Scheme Login
Documents - add a new document
- Go to https://communityvisitorscheme.sa.gov.au/members/documents/_edit
- Log in, using your username and password
- In the top left of the screen, select New
- In the panel that opens, from the list on the left, select Files
- From the choices in the centre of the panel, select PDF or Word Document. You can also select Excel Documents or other formats. Scroll down to see these options.
- A Details window opens.
- From the centre of the panel, under Upload File, select Choose File (or Browse)
- Navigate to your file and double-click to select.
- Back at the Details panel, the name of the file will appear in the middle of the panel. You can change this name to make it obvious what the document is about. For example, Transition-to-Aged-Care-Vital-Info-2019. Link your words together with dashes.
- Show in menu? select No
- Create locations - select Select New Location
- A File Tree opens. Make sure that the section highlighted in blue is a Folder under Documents (asset 76856). Click to select the appropriate Folder you want your file to appear in. The web site automatically displays files and groups them according to their Fo;lder name - so be sure to put it in the correct place.
- When Documents is highlighted, look in the bottom right of the screen for the Select button. Click to select.
- You are ready to upload the document. Click the Create button.
- A blue progress bar will appear. Wait for it to finish processing.
- When the process is complete, look at the middle right for Edit. Click to select.
- The screen for the file opens. On the top left of the Status panel, under Change?, use the drop-down menu to select Approve and Make Live.
- On the top right of the window, select Save.
- Your document is live.
To exit, look at the top right of the screen. Click on the 'head and shoulders' image and select log out.